The reservation of a room implies the acceptance of the General Conditions set out below in their entirety.
1) The prices listed on the page “Rates” of the website, are the only contractual rates.
2) The reservation becomes effective when the customer has paid to the owner of the deposit equivalent to 25% of the total amount of the price of the stay, 75% in the case of a reservation less than 8 days before arrival.
3) The city tax is included in the price of the room.
4) Cancellation by the customer: In case of cancellation by the customer, the deposit remains acquired to the owner.
5) If the client does not show up before 4 pm on the day of the start of the stay, the reservation is automatically canceled and the owner can have his rooms or lodgings. The deposit remains acquired to the owner who is then entitled to claim the balance of the price of accommodation.
6) In case of shortened stay the price corresponding to the total cost of the reservation remains entirely due to the owner.
7) The cancellation by the owner: when before the beginning of the stay, the owner cancels it, he must inform the customer by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt or telegram. The customer, without prejudging recourse for the repair of any damage suffered, will be refunded immediately the sums paid.
8) It is allowed in B & B that the balance of the stay, and all additional services (meals, drinks, ….) Are paid at the end of stay. The non contestation, written, in the 24 hours of the provided service (room, meal, drink, massages, …), obliges to its complete payment at the displayed price.
9) The client must respect the peaceful character of the premises and use them according to their intended purpose. He also undertakes to make the places entrusted in good condition. As the house is non-smoking, the client undertakes to respect this order inside the house during his stay. Any breach of this obligation may result in his expulsion and termination of the contract without any compensation being due.
10) Our dwelling is located in an area that may be affected by prefectural restrictions that imply obligations of caution, either in relation to the water regime, in the event of a storm, or in relation to fire during a drought. The obligations arising from these recommendations or orders can not be considered as a modification or a breach of contract at the initiative of the owner. In the same vein, the owner reserves the right to call the client to order for any proven failure that may either involve environmental risks (fire, …) or if by his attitude, he puts in danger to life or the life of others. The owner can then decide the eviction of the customer. This eviction can not be considered as a modification or a breach of contract on the initiative of the owner, so that in case of departure of the customer, no refund can be considered and the balance remains due.
11) Room reservations are made for a specific number of people, including children and babies. If the number of clients exceeds this number, the owner is entitled to deny additional customers or deny access. This refusal can not be considered as a modification or a breach of contract on the initiative of the owner, so that in case of departure of a number of customers higher than those refused, no refund can be considered and the balance remains due. If the capacity of the house allows it and if the owner wishes it, a supplement can be applied according to the usual conditions practiced.
12) Pets are not allowed. In case of non-compliance with this clause by the customer, the owner may refuse the animals. This refusal can not be considered as a modification or a breach of contract on the initiative of the owner, so that in case of departure of the customer, no refund can be considered and the balance remains due.
13) Arrivals are, according to agreement, between 16 hours and 20 hours. Departures between 9.30am and 10.30am.
14) The minimum stay is 3 nights (except in agreement with the owner)
15) The rental week means Saturday at 4 pm the following Saturday at 10 am (except in agreement with the owner)